Welcome to the Canadian Coalition for In-Home Care
The Canadian Coalition for In-Home Care is a national non-profit organization formed in 1987 to represent the interests of caregivers, employers, and Agencies involved in the in-home care placement industry, and to lobby government for equitable solutions to issues of concern to it’s members.
The Coalition believes in quality care, that is accessible, affordable and flexible for children,seniors, the disabled and the chronically ill, in a natural home environment. We are concerned about quality in-home care. We have come together to help each other personally and professionally by sharing information and resources.
Commitment to Professional Excellence
- Respect the contributions of individuals involved in
professional home cleaning services
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct
- Respect and suport families in their task of nurturing
children, and caring for the sick and elderly.
- Promote the physical, emotional, intellectual and social
development of children
- Support the lifelong process of personal growth and